Monday, April 14, 2008

My Bloggin' Wife

My wife has finally, if tentatively, joined the blogosphere. So please visit Sweettea Mom. She said the name was inspired by her two greatest passions: sweet tea and motherhood.

My lovely bride is 29 years old (and having a hard time coping with her impending 30th birthday in August) and the mother of our four young'uns. She works a couple of days a week at a church preschool, where two of our kids attend, but is otherwise a stay-at-home momma. We've been married almost 10 years (come July), and I can't begin to tell you how much she means to me. I doubt those dating services would have matched us up, but God did, thank goodness.

Anyway, she's a little nervous about this whole blogging thing. I'm glad she's doing it, and I hope y'all find it enjoyable. Please leave her a kind word of encouragement.

No comments: